Due to business growth FES FM Ltd are looking for an Apprentice Electrician to join our team in delivering services to a wide range of clients.
The successful candidates will work under the direction, guidance and supervision of an experienced electrician and supervisor to support the delivery of refurbishment, repairs and maintenance service whilst working to achieve the skills and qualifications to become an Electrician.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Full driving licence is preferred
- Have a keen interest in electrics
- Self-motivated and be able to motivate others
- Good communication skills
- Able to continue to learn and take on new tasks as and when presented
- Able to adapt to different working conditions and flexible on working hours
- Have a sense of time management to ensure all issued work is completed
Closing date for applications: 30thApril 2019
To apply, please forward your CV with a covering email to: