Why work with us?
- £150 million turnover
- 650 + staff (continually growing)
- We sell to over 26 countries around the world
- We are an internationally recognised pioneer in Aquaculture Industry leading training and development framework
- Sustainability is at the core of all our activities
The Scottish Salmon Company produces Scotland’s Finest Sea Loch Fresh Salmon with Pride and Passion.
With our head office in Scotland’s capital, Edinburgh, we breed, rear and process superior salmon exclusively in the pristine waters of the Scottish Western Highlands and Islands. Our customers appreciate our product quality, service excellence and provenance guarantee. We are also the proud recipients of multiple industry awards recognizing our commitment to Scotland, our industry and staff.
We are always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our passionate team so if you want to test yourself in a challenging workplace, look no further...
Due to significant growth within the company we are looking to recruit a Training Coordinator to coordinate, organise and control all company training activities in the North region.
- Ensure effective training administration and reporting processes are developed and maintained across the region.
- Provide first class Training support to the HR team and line managers, e.g. organise internal and external training courses as required, monitor activities and maintain records
- Provide general administrative support across the HR & Training department.
- Designing, improving and updating training materials or processes when required.
- Write and prepare reports and provide statistical information as required by the business e.g. training KPIs including hours of training, training completed v’s plan, budgetary variances etc.
- Ensure all regional training activities are evaluated, providing monthly reports as agreed.
- Regularly liaise with training providers to ensure cost efficiencies are realised.
- Conduct training provider’s audits as requested.
- Support the delivery of internal HR training courses as
- required e.g. staff forum rep training, absence management.
- Qualified up to HNC or equivalent in an administration related discipline. Alternatively has administration experience in a busy and fast paced, HR or other confidential environment.
- Highly confidential and is able to develop trust and confidence quickly.
- Displays excellent MS Office skills. Demonstrates clear strengths in analysing both numerical and written information, with strong attention to detail.
- Deals with problems logically and systematically, self-aware and thinks about the impact of their behaviour.
- Confident and pro-active, able to deliver all aspects of day to day training administration.
In return we offer:
- Market leading pension scheme
- Incentive Scheme
- Retail discount scheme
- Employee assistance program
- Relocation support
- Critical Illness Cover
How to apply:
Closing Date: Sunday 30th June