The Eilidh MacLeod Memorial Trust is looking to launch a support scheme for music tuition across Scotland during the Covid-19 outbreak.
The Trust is looking for advice and help to create the bespoke music education scheme.
The group hope to hear from existing youth groups and tutors about the best ways of teaching and delivering continuous learning remotely.
The Trust also wants to hear about any innovations that help to deliver lessons, or challenges youth groups are facing in terms of technology or software.
This scheme will:
• support groups or tutors that deliver music lessons to young people
• assist music education to continue remotely on a one-to-one or tutor-to-group basis
• provide funding or part funding for IT equipment or software that facilitates the continued delivery of lessons
• support individual tutors to continue to deliver lessons
• consider all genres of music from any group established in Scotland