People expecting their second Covid vaccination – but not receiving an invitation in the mail - are being asked to contact NHS Western Isles
In the latest update from NHSWI Chief Executive Gordon Jamieson, said that in terms of vaccinations, if you received your first dose of Pfizer BioNTech on/before 14 February or 1st dose of AstraZeneca on or before 31 January you should have received a second dose invite this week, if not earlier.
He says that, if not, please contact 08081 968383 to make an appointment for your important second dose.
There were no new cases of COVID-19 in the Western Isles yesterday.
Scottish summary: 6 April 2021
- 259 new cases of COVID-19 reported
- 14,268 new tests for COVID-19 reported results
- 2.0% of these were positive
- 0 new reported deaths of people who have tested positive (noting that Register Offices are now generally closed at weekends and public holidays)
- 196 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 21 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 2,577,816 people have received the first dose of a Covid vaccination
- 463,780 have received their second dose of a Covid vaccination