Another 7 cases of Covid-19 have been detected on the Western Isles
The latest update from NHSWI Chief Executive Gordon Jamieson said there were 2 on Barra (1 new and 1 contact of an existing case) along with 5 on Lewis (all new, 4 are linked).
Today's COVID drop-in clinic in the Western Isles Hospital (WIH) is unfortunately cancelled, he said.
However, ‘appointment only’ clinics will go ahead in WIH (COVID 1st & 2nd doses) & Gravir (flu & COVID booster).
NHSWI will advertise further drop-in opportunities ASAP, Mr Jamieson said.
- 2,581 new cases of COVID-19 reported
- 35,728 new tests for COVID-19 reported results
- 7.7% of these were positive
- 30 new reported deaths of people who have tested positive
- 918 people were in hospital yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 51 people were in intensive care yesterday with recently confirmed COVID-19
- 4,270,126 people have received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccination
- 3,868,656 have received their second dose of a COVID-19 vaccination