The new programme of free Business Gateway workshops in Stornoway is now underway with some sessions filling up quickly. There are still spaces available on some of the sessions but you should reserve your place before they become fully booked. The full programme is as follows:
- Managing Difficult Behaviours in the Workplace: Wednesday 1 May 0930 - 1230 Comhairle Offices
- GDPR and Staying Safe Online: Wednesday 8 May 0930 - 1230 Comhairle Offices
- Create Amazing Graphics with Canva: Thursday 9 May 0930 - 1230 Comhairle Offices
- Paid Advertising on Social Media: Thursday 16 May 0930 - 1230 HIE Boardroom
- Build your own Website: Wednesday 22 May 0930 - 1230 HIE Boardroom
- Facebook for Business: Thursday 23 May 0930 - 1230 MG Alba
- Fantastic Customer Care: Wednesday 29 May 0930 - 1230 Comhairle Offices
- Pinterest, Instagram and Photography for Business: Monday 3 June 0930 - 1230 MG Alba
- Advanced Social Media Skills: Wednesday 5 June 0930 - 1230 Comhairle Offices
- Business Bookkeeping: Tuesday 11 June 0930 - 1230 Comhairle Offices
You can also book online at www.bgateway.com/events by searching for the Western Isles region.
Meet the Adviser - Marketing - Thursday 30 May
Skills Development Scotland Survey
Skills Development Scotland has compiled a survey on digital skills, which they hope will serve to shape future national policy on the provision of such skills as they are becoming increasingly vital to the wellbeing of businesses and the future growth potential of Scotland's economy.
They are interested in the views of businesses of all sizes and sectors. The complete the survey, please visit www.surveymonkey.co.uk/DigitalTechSkillsSurvey by 9 May.