The Emergency Dental Service will be temporarily moved, NHS Western Isles have confirmed.
The decision follows the announcement of confirmed coronavirus cases in Lewis.
The service has moved to Castleview Dental Practice, which recently closed for routine care, but has made its premises available to support NHS Western Isles.
From Monday 6 April Health Board Dentists will be based in Castleview Dental Practice, 77-79 Cromwell Street, Stornoway.
Patients with an urgent dental emergency should note the following:
- The new telephone number for all enquiries is 01851 704400.
- A message will confirm you have reached Castleview Practice.
- Do NOT attend the Dental Centre which will be in use by medical staff.
- Patients will be seen by appointment only, after calling 01851 704400
- When you call by phone we will ask a few questions about your health before making an appointment.