Counter Assistant - Stornoway
- We’re looking for a new member of staff to help sell and promote MacGregor Industrial Supplies’ goods and services to existing, new and potential customers whilst working as part of a team to ensure all showroom areas are maintained and replenished.
- Excellent Customer Service: communicate and connect effectively with customers (both internally and externally, face to face and over the phone) by being friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.
- Ability to respond positively to new challenges and change, whilst performing in various cross-over roles within the Branch
- Ensure maximum productivity levels are achieved and aligned with first class customer service.
- Developing sales of specialist product range and / or equipment.
- Meet performance targets when applied.
- Arranging specialist and / or equipment showroom displays.
- Maintain required levels of cleanliness.
- Understanding of systems and adherence to many differing processes.
- Compliance with industry regulations and Health and Safety legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of a Trade environment, or a good understanding of our product range is preferred.
- At least one year’s direct customer / counter sales experience.
- Numeric and literacy skills.
- PC literate.
- The ability to work on your own, contribute to the team, and make decisions relevant to the successful outcome and conclusion of the sales process.
For full job description, please visit: https://www.macgregorsupplies.co.uk/careers/
Closing date: 20th May 2021