CIB Services, a long-established Chartered Accountancy practice based in Stornoway, have a vacancy.
This position will be part of the team delivering Book-keeping, VAT and Payroll services to our clients.
The role involves:
- Processing accounting information onto client book-keeping systems and ensuring ledgers are maintained accurately
- Preparing reconciliations of sales ledger control accounts, purchase ledger control accounts and bank accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT Returns
- Assisting with processing of Payroll
- Assisting with any other related tasks as may be needed
- Recent experience of working in an accounting environment, whether accounting practice, business or public sector
- Experience in processing information on accounting book-keeping systems, including Sage, Quickbooks, Xero and other similar packages
- Experience of using Excel and Word
- Work effectively within a team, but with the proficiency to complete tasks independently
- The ability to perform tasks to a high degree of accuracy
- Recognising the requirement for complete confidentiality
Salary will be commensurate with the requirements of the role and the experience of the successful applicant.
Applications, in writing, including CVs, should be made by 24 September 2021.
CIB Services 63 Kenneth Street Stornoway HS1 2DS