APPRENTICE ELECTRICIAN - LEWIS
Due to business growth FES FM Ltd are looking for an Apprentice Electrician to join our team in delivering services to a wide range of clients.
The successful candidates will work under the direction, guidance and supervision of experienced electricians and supervisors to support the delivery of refurbishment, repairs and maintenance service whilst working to achieve the skills and qualifications to become an Electrician.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Have a keen interest in electric installation
- Self-motivated and be able to motivate others
- Good communication and literary skills
- Able to continue to learn and take on new tasks as and when presented
- Able to adapt to different working conditions and flexible on working hours
- Have a sense of time-management to ensure all issued work is completed
Closing date for applications: Friday 27th May 2022
To apply, please forward your CV with a covering email to:
FES FM Limited • 6 Inaclete Road • Stornoway • Isle of Lewis • HS1 2RB